We have a special 3-part series talking with authors Steven Boykey Sidley and Simon Dingle on their book, Beyond Bitcoin: Decentralised Finance and The End of Banks. Warren Ingram speaks to Steven & Simon about the ins and outs of crypto, the blockchain system, what decentralisation is, how banking will be affected and more.
- What is Bitcoin?
- Who started the idea of crypto/ digital money?
- Who developed the blockchain system?
- What does a smart contract mean?
- What is the blockchain system?
- What does decentralisation mean?
- How is decentralisation linked to the blockchain system?
- How safe is the system & what are the White Hat Hackers?
- Traditional finance and banking vs crypto
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod