In today’s (part 2 of 3) episode we speak to authors Steven Boykey Sidley and Simon Dingle on their new book, Beyond Bitcoin: Decentralised Finance and The End of Banks. In this episode Warren Ingram and our guest speakers cover the safety of crypto, transactions, how it’s valued, what is a Stable Coin and how does this affect Reserve Banks.
- Crypto has been known for encouraging illegal payments/ activities, is this still true?
- Are Bitcoin transactions anonymous or are payments traceable?
- Is the blockchain system trustworthy?
- How is crypto/ Bitcoin currency valued?
- What is a stable coin?
- How does the Reserve Bank interact with crypto?
- How have other countries used digital currencies?
- Will Reserve Banks sway towards using digital currency?
- What are the pros and cons of using crypto?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod