Today is our last episode of the Beyond Bitcoin series, Warren Ingram speaks to authors Steven Boykey Sidley and Simon Dingle on their book, Beyond Bitcoin: Decentralised Finance and The End of Banks.
In today’s episode we speak about the purpose of the book, loans in crypto, tax, money streaming and what the near future could look like.
- What was the purpose of writing this book?
- Is the hype around Bitcoin warranted?
- What should a reader be doing after they’ve read your book?
- Are you able to take loans in crypto? What are the protocols?
- Tax and crypto
- Streaming money features and protocols
- What does the future look like?
- What advice would you give your 21 year old self?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod