Today Warren Ingram invites Ray Mhere, Retail Business Head for Prescient to discuss the importance of asset allocation. Warren and Ray touch on goals, time horizons, risk tolerance, global investments, and more advice on how to reach financial freedom.
- Why is asset allocation important
- How goals and time horizon affect your returns
- What is risk tolerance and can you handle the emotional rollercoaster
- How does asset allocation help with risk tolerance?
- Why you should combine cash and share investments in your portfolio
- Unit trusts and balance funds
- Asset allocations outsourced locally, global and offshore
- Building up a global portfolio using a fund manager/ investor
- Tips on investing in shares
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat at (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod
Please note: Our WhatsApp number has changed to (+27)79 807 8162