In today’s podcast, Warren Ingram was invited to do a Q&A with the UCT investment society and give tips on how to begin their journey to financial freedom. In this Q&A episode, Warren speaks to steps on achieving financial freedom, how to decide which shares are right for you, property investments, TFSA’s, ETFs, and more.
- What is financial freedom?
- Step 1: What does being debt-free mean?
- Step 2: Setting up an emergency fund
- Step 3: Building up your investment assets
- Shares & how to make the right decision
- Cash as an investment: Inflation vs interest
- Property as an investment
- More on Tax-Free Savings Accounts
- Bad debt vs “good” debt
- What percentage should you save of your salary to achieve financial freedom
- How to structure your investment portfolio & asset allocation
- Bonds vs Investments: Which one is better?
- Beating the market: What does this mean and how can i do this?
- What’s Warren’s preferred ETF
- More on the S&P 500
- Are there any investment books and podcasts you can recommend?
- Can I still invest with a small amount of money?
- What is a feeder fund and how does it work?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod