Head of OUTVest, Grant Locke interviews Warren Ingram in this 4-part series on his new book, Global Investing Made Easy. Our last episode for the series talks about the steps to global investing, do you need a global bank account, investing offshore with bitcoin, investing approaches and more.
- I’ve decided to take my money out of the country, what is step 1?
- My money is now going overseas, where is it going to land? What should I do next?
- Do you have to open a bank account in the domicile you want to invest in or how do you go about this?
- In your personal capacity, would you send money via bitcoin and use it as your store value to exchange and buy other assets?
- When you’re investing in offshore markets, do you phase it in over time or invest a large lump sum?
- How can average be exceptional in the world of investing?
- What are one or two lessons you’ve learnt from dealing with your clients?
Honest Money and OUTvest are giving away 25 signed copies of Warren Ingram’s latest book. To enter the lucky draw, simply sign up to the Honest Money weekly mailer, which gives you notifications on new podcast episodes, blogs and more.
On the topic of global investing, it couldn’t be easier than with OUTvest’s brand new Global Wealth Trader. With a few clicks, you can enjoy worldwide equity exposure to 49 developing and emerging markets and over 9 000 stocks – all in a single investment, priced in South African Rands and at a low, transparent fee. Your wealth deserves the world.
OUTVest is an authorised FSP. T&Cs apply.
Help us help you by sending your questions through to our WhatsApp on (+27) 72 934 4218. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod