Tlou Ledwaba (TJ) is the co-founder of Bright Path Business Consultants, an accounting practice that helps SMMEs grow into sustainable and profitable businesses. TJ was appointed as an Accounting Member of the Tax Court by the President and gives us advice on how small businesses can get funding.
- How did you get appointed as an Accounting Manager of the tax court by the president?
- How can businesses apply for funding assistance?
- Before applying for funding, what do businesses need to know?
- What institutes are most likely to help small businesses with funding?
- What amounts are available for small business funding?
Send us your questions about small businesses and it could feature in our upcoming SME podcast on WhatsApp on (+27) 72 934 4218. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod