On today’s podcast, Warren Ingram welcomes Tami Dal from the Honest Money content team to discuss tips for first time investing. Where to start, advice around Tax-Free Savings Account Investments vs ETFs, the ratio split between local vs international investments, what companies to invest in & more.
- I’ve downloaded EasyEquities, what is the first investment I need to make? Shares vs bonds
- How do I know when to cash out my investments? Is there a rule of thumb or something I need to watch to make sure I don’t lose on my investments
- World index vs Top 40 index investments and investment ratio between the two (50/50)
- How do I know which businesses to invest in? Should I stick to companies I know?
- How much money should I start investing with? Do I gradually do it or should I invest the full amount of my expendable income?
- TFSA vs ETFs? How much should I invest in each, what should the ratio split be?
Got a question after listening to this episode? Don’t forget to send us your Voice Note questions on WhatsApp to (+27) 72 934 4218 and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod