Ever wanted to become a financial planner but not sure where to start? Listen to Warren Ingram and Lelane Bezuidenhout, Chief Executive of the Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa, speaks about what it entails to become a financial planner, what attributions and accreditations you need, and more.
- What is a financial planner?
- What attributes do you need to have to become a financial planner?
- What do I need to complete before becoming a financial planner?
- What are the ethical requirements that are taken into consideration for financial planners?
- Is there an option for someone that is financially constrained and can they still pursue a career in financial planning?
- Advice on checking if someone has a CFP accreditation
Help us help you by sending your questions through to our WhatsApp on (+27) 72 934 4218. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod