Today’s Q&A is guest speaker Rochelle who is a Chartered Accountant and wants to work towards becoming a qualified Certified Financial Planner. Warren Ingram and Rochelle speak around post-graduate degrees, board exams, internships, what the struggles are in the industry and more.
- What do you need to become a CFP?
- What do you need to take into consideration when needing to do the board exams?
- Do you need working experience before you can complete the second board exam?
- Are there any companies or organizations that would be willing to give interns experience?
- What are the current struggles in the industry?
- Am I crazy for wanting to study this at the age of 42?
Have any questions? Don’t forget to send questions through to our WhatsApp on (+27) 72 934 4218. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod