In today’s episode, Warren Ingram speaks to car guru and automotive journalist, Francisco Nwamba, on all things related to car purchasing. Warren and Francisco speak about new vs secondhand purchasing, motor plans, most stolen cars, car upkeep, and upcoming car brands to look out for.
- Are there ways people can buy cars intelligently? Are there insider tips to buy a car responsibly?
- Do you need to buy a new car?
- How do we know what cars are in demand in the secondhand market?
- Polo vs Fortuna: Are these the most stolen/ hijacked car? Is this something I need to consider when buying a car?
- How does the cost of servicing a secondhand car vs new car work?
- Does the brand of a car affect the cost of servicing and spare parts?
- Would you get better secondhand deals on the less common car brands such as a French car?
- Should you rotate cars with motor plans or is this a sales pitch?
- What is the “Right to Repair Act”?
- Motor plans vs services
- Is there a brand of car in SA that is offering a great car at a great value?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod