Buying a property is a big investment and something that requires a lot of research. In today’s episode, Warren Ingram speaks to guest speaker, Molatelo, on tips for first-time homeowners. They cover topics around being a homeowner, the things to look out for, the importance of maintenance, property inspectors, and more.
- What do you need to consider before buying a property?
- The concept of due diligence
- Do you need an emergency fund for your house?
- The importance of knowing the history of your property in terms of structural and cosmetic additions
- What does HOA mean?
- Importance of maintenance plans within a sectional title
- Who pays for a property inspector and what do they do?
- If you had advice for your younger self, what would it be?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod