Today Warren Ingram speaks to Director & Financial Advisor, Yolande Botha on how to stay invested in your financial investment journey. Warren and Yolande touch on when to change your investments, decisions on market timing, why asset mix is important, and why having a balanced mandate works.
- What is your experience in dealing with investors in these recent volatile markets due to COVID and recent recessions?
- Should you withdraw investments when markets are down?
- What are the 3 decisions to make when speaking about market timing?
- What to do when your investments are declining?
- What were the top and worst days in the market?
- What is asset mix and what should investors focus on and ignore?
- Are short-term or long-term investments better for optimum growth?
- Why a balanced mandate is important
- Pension funds: The asset mix growth allocation
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod
Please note: Our WhatsApp number has changed to (+27)79 807 8162