We invite Ray Mhere from Prescient back on the show to discuss the ins and outs of investment management. In this action-packed podcast, Warren Ingram and Ray Mhere speak about market timing, behaviour gaps, the 5 investment strategy studies, and emotional decision-making.
- What is “Market Timing” & is it an investment strategy we can implement on a reliable basis?
- Who is Brinson, Hood, and Beebower & what did they discover?
- What is the “Behaviour Gap”?
- The 5 investment strategies and what they found
- Market return and the best days in stock market history
- Emotional decision-making in volatile markets
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod
Please note: Our WhatsApp number has changed to (+27)79 807 8162