Today we welcome Michelle Green, Credit Analyst at Prescient and ESG Committee Chair Member to discuss conscious investing. Warren Ingram and Michelle discuss more on ESG investing, what does it mean, what is capital gain like, and why the rate of change is important.
- What is ESG?
- Knowing more about the ethics behind investing in ESG markets
- Does ESG come at the cost of capital growth?
- How does a committee in ESG work?
- Why the rate of change is important to look at
- What should our listeners know about ESG?
- If you had advice for your younger self, what would it be
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod