On today’s episode, Warren Ingram invites guest speaker, Steven Van Rooyen, to discuss the ins and out’s of investing for your baby’s future. Warren and Steve talk about investing strategies, things to prepare for, and events to plan ahead for like university, relocation costs, birthday presents, and more.
– I have a 6-week-old, should i start investing on her behalf?
– What investments should they be?
– Should we be sending money overseas?
– Do’s and don’ts for investing for your children
– Tax and underage investments
– Final tips & advice
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod