Join Warren Ingram and Rupert Hare, CFA, CAIA, Head of Multi-Asset at Prescient, as we delve into the difference between active and index/ passive funds, asset managers, and the best performance strategy for each. A podcast filled with tips and tricks on diversifying your portfolio and saving on fees.
- What is asset management?
- What are active funds?
- What are passive funds?
- What does “Alpha” profiling mean?
- Why is it important to know the difference?
- Choosing your options and the perks of each?
- Active managers: How active are they really?
- How much equities/ bonds do you get after fees?
- What are the current asset management fees: local vs global
- What time horizon and what would make the fees worth it?
- Can you mix active and passive funds?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod