Today we speak about data science and how it’s impacting the financial industry. Warren Ingram and Zubair Patel, Co-Head of Data Science & Quantitative Analytics at Prescient, run through how data science is being incorporated into investing, how this affects asset managers and financial planners, the different layers of AI and more.
- What is data science?
- How it helps consumers in retail
- The value-add in data science
- How does data science work in investments
- Data science vs asset managers; how would this work?
- The layers of artificial intelligence
- What does data science look like for investors and financial planners?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod