On today’s episode Warren Ingram invites Seeiso Matlanyane, Head of Equities and Ashleigh Allan, Equity dealer at Prescient Investment Management at Prescient. In this information-packed episode we touch on shares, equity risk, how passive and active investing is the bridge of systematic investing and how this is revolutionising the financial industry.
- What are shares? What are we buying when we buy shares?
- What is equity risk premium?
- Investing 50-75% of your capital in shares: is this a good idea?
- Bond investments & income tax
- Diversifying your equity portfolio and why it’s important
- The management of shares
- What does active & passive investing mean?
- The role of a fund manager
- Opportunity cost & what this means
- What is systematic investing and how does it relate to active & passive investing?
- If you had advice for your 21 year old self, what would it be?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod