Join Warren Ingram in his podcast as he explores ethical investing’s alignment with personal values. He exposes the drawbacks of ESG-focused hype by investment firms seeking media attention, advocating for a philosophical stance over fleeting trends & more.
- Caution against investment firms launching ESG products for media hype.
- Emphasize philosophical approach to ethical investing.
- Look beyond trends, consider company’s values and practices.
- Beware of “greenwashing” – research genuine ESG commitments.
- ESG index varies in ethical practices – careful evaluation needed.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions due to “cancel culture” – balance decisions.
- Thorough research essential before investing in any ESG company.
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod