In this episode, Warren Ingram and Terence Tobin dive deep into the world of wills in South Africa, demystifying the process and importance for both young and old. From legalities to protecting your inheritance, we cover it all, ensuring you’re well-equipped to make informed decisions.
- What is a Will?
- What makes a will a legal document in South Africa?
- What validates a Will?
- Fees involved with drafting and executing your Will
- The process of wrapping up an estate
- How to nominate someone in your Will
- Considerations when you have children
- How to protect your inheritance
- What is a testamentary trust?
- Why updating your will regularly is crucial
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod