Have you ever stopped to consider the power of the South African rand in shaping your financial future? Today Warren Ingram invites Rupert Hare, Head of Multi-Asset at Prescient, to tackle the often unpredictable nature of the rand, exploring how its strength affects our investment decisions and the crucial role it plays when considering offshore exposure.
- Exploring the Power of the South African Rand
- Insights from Rupert of Pressient Investment Management
- Unpredictable Nature of the Rand and Its Impact on Investments
- The Role of the Rand in Offshore Exposure
- Government Policies and External Factors’ Influence on the Rand
- The Unique Challenge of Timing the Rand
- Long-Term Investment Philosophy and Avoiding Market Timing
- The Enduring Equilibrium of the Rand
- Significance of the Rand in Investment Decisions
- Navigating the Complexities of the Rand in Investment
- Join us for an enlightening journey into investing with the Rand on Honest Money podcast.
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod