Today Warren Ingram invites Rupert Hare, Head of Multi-Asset at Prescient, to delve into the debated concept of a BRICS currency, geopolitical significance and challenges to G7 dominance, especially with India and China’s rising influence. Discover the potential impacts such a currency could have on the global economic stage and the transformative power of emerging economies on global structures.
- Exploring the global power shifts: spotlight on BRICS.
- Geopolitical implications of the BRICS power bloc.
- BRICS vs. G7 dominance.
- The rising trajectories of India and China within BRICS.
- Delving into the debated concept of a BRICS currency.
- Expert insights from Pression Investment Management.
- Potential and challenges of a unified BRICS currency.
- Impacts on the global economic landscape.
- Understanding emerging economies’ influence on global power dynamics.
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod