Dive into the world of high inflation and interest rates with Warren Ingram and Bastian Teichgreeber, Chief Investment Officer at Pressient Investment Management. Gain insights on potential positive developments in interest rates, the South African economy, and the cruciality of a long-term investment outlook. Don’t miss this episode filled with expert insights for navigating today’s complex economic environment.
- Navigating high inflation and interest rates.
- Understanding unique economic landscapes across different countries.
- Dissecting the dynamics between structural and cyclical interest rates.
- Deep dive into the US economy and future of interest rates.
- Shifting focus to central banking: debate, criticism, and underestimated inflation.
- Exploring ‘soft landing’ and its implications for growth asset investors.
- Analyzing future prospects: interest rates, inflation, and the South African economy.
- Benefits for mortgage holders and the importance of a long-term investment outlook.
- Equiping yourself with insights into the complex world of interest rates and the economy.
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27)79 807 8162 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod