Today Warren Ingram speaks to Craig Isaacson from unlimited solar to see how you can cut down your monthly electricity/ water costs using solar solutions. Warren and Craig also touch base on small changes you can make around the house to save money, what does Grid-Tied Solar Solutions mean, what the lifetime of solar setups and more.
- Is spending money on solar as a homeowner a good investment?
- Where would my money be best spent, on a solar geyser or solar panels?
- Tips on ways to cut down your geyser costs
- What is a Grid-Tied Solar Solution?
- Is there a financial difference between “living off-grid” vs people that use a hybrid solar-power solution?
- Savings tips for people living in apartment blocks
- What is a low-flow shower rose and how would that make a difference?
- Loadshedding: What is a feasible solution for people living in complexes
- What is the lifetime of solar panels and how often do these need to be maintained?
- What’s the one piece of advice you could give regarding solar savings?
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod