In today’s episode, we welcome back one of our very first guests, The Finance Ghost. Warren and The Finance Ghost speak about active, and passive investing and why it’s good to dabble in both. They also touch base on single stock portfolio diversification, rebalancing, the psychology behind risk trading and give great tips and insights on how to maximize on your returns.
- What does active investing mean?
- What does passive investing/ index-tracking mean?
- Should you do one or the other, or both?
- Where should I need to open a brokerage account?
- If I want to start ETF investing, how would I go about it?
- What is broad market exposure?
- MSCI World Index vs All Country World Index
- Single stock portfolios and rebalancing through portfolio managers
- Best guidelines for individual share investing
- Rebalancing tips
- Portfolio diversification
- The psychology around risk trading
- Time horizons and buying in stock drop
- The Finance Ghosts’ final advice
Have a question for Warren? Don’t forget to voice note your questions through our WhatsApp chat on (+27) 72 934 4218 and you could be featured in one of our episodes. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Financial Freedom content: @HonestMoneyPod